Agni Ceramic Fibre Textiles
Ceramic Fibre Textile product family is a unique group of high temperature ceramic fiber. These are useable in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Textiles are made from Alumina-silica ceramic fibers. It is reinforced with Fibre glass yarn or stainless steel. It is composed of four basic product lines: Rope, cloth, tape and sleeve. Textiles have excellent resistance to thermal shock, corrosive attack and breakdown due to mechanical vibration and stress. They also exhibit excellent chemical stability, resisting attack from most corrosive agents Exceptions are hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies. Textiles also resist oxidation and reduction. If wet by water or steam, thermal and physical properties are completely restored upon drying. No water of hydration is present.
Ceramic Fiber contains approximately 18% organic fiber, burns out in use at approximately 250° C without affecting the yarn’s integrity. But has no effect on the properties of the products.
- Made from alumina-silica ceramic fiber
- Asbestos free
- High temperature use up to 2000°F
- Excellent chemical stability
- Excellent thermal shock and corrosion resistance.
- Furnace and welding curtains
- Pipe wrapping
- Expansion Joint
- Packaging for furnace
- Coke oven door seal insulation
- Crucible lid seals
- Hot top seal
- Gasket for vacuum degassing of steel during pouring
- Fireproof wrap and insulation
- Radiant tube packing for heat-treat furnace
- Seals for stoves and ovens
- Tadpole gaskets